[tv] Fred G. Sanford
Administrator
Website

two canidates that wont be invited to the next round of debates

http://sig.gamerdna.com/gamerdna-card-500-150/PopsSanford.png

#2 2007-05-04 07:01:41

Lister

Re: two canidates that wont be invited to the next round of debates

Paul talked about true conservative values, all of which run counter to the current reincarnation of the Republican Party

My assumption is that the reincarnated Republican party is the same one that has no balls.  Won't stand up for themselves, and for the most parts bows to the democrats.  Wouldn't it be better to have the true conservative values back for the Republican Party?  It seems as though when they run on old school values, they have a better chance of winning.  When they run on new stuff, and cower like a dog to other parties, they loose. 

As for Senator Gravel..

And I gotta tell ya, after standing up with them, some of these people frighten me!

To be honest, lately I'm afraid of nearly all the politicians!  It has become clearly evident that quite a few are in are sparing with each-other instead of taking care of the country.  Both the Democrats and the Republicans are no longer worried about "us," they are more concerned with making the other party look bad.  Why else would both parties be rushing for debates so early on, to bash one another. 

The way you win elections now, unfortunately, is to bash the opponent.  This form of campaigning has been used throughout the ages, but it has become more prevalent since the 2000 elections.    Issues are important, but only when a candidate can easily state what is wrong with their opponents views while not clearly stating their own opinions.

Board footer